Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm living my dream!!

You're gonna miss this.
You're gonna want this back.
you're gonna wish these days
Hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this!


I found this on a 'bumper sticker' on facebook. Wow! This is really what has been playing on my mind recently. I was thinking back to when I was younger, I used to dream of having children. I used to picture myself walking them to school, sitting them at the counter for afternoon tea, giving them cuddles and butterfly kisses and even looking out the kitchen window to see my little ones playing in the backyard. I'm sure the dreams I was having back then had a classical music playing in the background with a slightly romantic white haze... but STOP... I am living this now. This is what I had always dreamed of! I want to make the most of THIS. This is it! Basically, I want to be a mother with no regrets.

I'm going to stop dreaming of the future.... I'm going to start living my dream
today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...