Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cakes for a friend

A bit of a rush! But these are the cuppies I made for Alicia's 3rd birthday. We had a bit of a catastrophe the night before when the mix master died! I ended up picking up one at Mum's house and decorating these cuppies in the morning. They didn't turn out perfectly (in my opinion) but they look good together on the cupcake stand I made below .Don't you think if I'm doing so much baking these days, I should just buy this??? I love it! I love pink appliances - and these have a added bonus of contrbuting towards breast cancer research.

One day....

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful Ruth - hey nothings perfect right!
    I love those Kitchen Aid mixers - my brother is getting me one from the States this month I'm sooo excited I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...