Thursday, October 15, 2009

Playmates MIA :(

Today Hannah went back for her last term of preschool. She was so excited and had made a little present for her preschool friend. Olivia on the other hand is not enjoying having her playmates away. She loved having both of her big sisters home in the holidays. She keeps asking to see ssss-awah (aka Sarah) and awah (aka Hannah). I put a Dvd on for Olivia after her nap and she got excited. "Awah!" she said. I think she thought Hannah must have been home.

Today I started on a mini album for Hannah's preschool year. I'm scraplifting this one here.

Here's another layout I finished this week.

1 comment:

  1. Love it :)
    Hmmm...scrap or sew? scrap or sew? are my thoughts right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...