Monday, October 12, 2009

School Holiday Love


I love school holidays.

I love having the kids at home and doing things with all of them.

I love going away as a family and having them make new discoveries - like electric fences and goats and shetlin ponies.

I love letting them stay up a little later and watching movies together.

I love not having the morning rush and letting the kids sleep until they wake up.

but...

I must admit, I was very happy to return to 'normality' today!

----------------------------------
The photo above is one of my favourite pics from our recent trip to Tumut. Josh took the girls out to see the goats one morning before breaky and took this photo. I don't know what it is about it, but it's a favourite of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...