Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve!




I know I say it every year but I cannot believe how fast this year has flown! It seemed to skip months. I'm sure it's a sign that I'm getting older when the years seem to go by so fast. Despite this year being a terrible year of natural disasters it has been a fantastic year for our family and I know I am blessed. The best thing of the year was of course the birth of Jessica.


We have got plans for a quiet night tonight. Originally we had thought we'd have some friends over and have a little party but since most of our friends have kids and will not want to keep their kids out late we decided to have a party just at home with the kids. We probably wont stay up until midnight because the kids are all sick with colds but we will pretend to.
Our plans for the night are to play a game, eat pop corn, play with sparklers, clink glasses of sparkling apple juice and to watch the 9.00 fire works. This afternoon we will make some special 2012 cupcakes to have as well. During the night, I am also going to get the older girls to fill out this little year in review. I thought it would be cute to look back on to remember 2011.

I have also printed out these questions here and popped them in a jar for Josh and I to answer tonight over a game of chess.

Have a Happy New Year and a wonderful blessed 2012!
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...