Thursday, December 29, 2011

Party Pooper

I am sitting in the study feeling like a party pooper. The weather is beautiful for the first time in ages and Josh and the girls are outside on their new Slip 'n' Slide. I'm feeling very sorry for myself with a sore throat and a non-stop running nose! This is not supposed to happen in the middle of summer!
I managed to pick myself up and go and take some photos of them. They are so funny to watch.


I managed to pull myself together this morning to give our cubbie house a face-lift. I'm so pleased. It looks so much brighter now!


Last October 2011 we moved into this house and the garden was absolutely barren. The previous owners had thrown mulch over everything.
After the rains last year all the weeds started coming up and taking over. It was horrible. I'm so proud to say Josh has worked so hard almost every weekend to get the garden to a livable state. We just might have to start throwing some barbies!

I hope you're all enjoying the summer holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...