Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm back!

Well here I am, back sitting at Olivia's door as she goes off to sleep!  She had been doing so well, going to sleep on her own, before we went away!  It's my fault I'll admit.  She fell asleep every night of our holiday on my knee.  She was sharing a room with Sarah and Hannah who were chatting so it was the quickest way of putting her to sleep.  I'm a softy when it comes to letting my kids fall asleep on my knee.  Maybe I'm subconsciously making up for when they were babies!

We went to Tarthra for 5 nights and stayed in a little cabin.  It poured, and I mean POURED for 3 of the 4 whole days we were there!  I loved it!  I loved having all my little ones couped up in a cabin with the wood fire burning.  I was totally at home!  The other day and a bit we squeezed in everything we could such as canoeing, swimming at the beach, swimming in a pool, a trip to Bega etc.

I'm not sure Josh loved it as much as me.  I could sense he was itching to get out.  He's not a big fan of being couped up in a cabin with 5 girls!

I didn't manage to take many photos as the weather was gloomy or raining so this is about all I got!





Here are some more photos of my big girls who went out to one of the Canberra Day festivals today with a friend!  I would have loved to go but Jessica was running a pretty high temperature by lunch time!
Why do they pose like that?


Sarah's new obsession horses!  First it was cats, then dogs, now horses!  I told her she can have a horse....when she has a car and a well paying job!

Hopefully I can finish uploading pics from Olivia's birthday almost a month ago later tonight!

Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. ride the pony, soon she will be riding horses!
    go girl. look ma no hands!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...