Monday, July 16, 2012

Party Love - Strawberry Shortcake

When I was young my Pa took me to the toy store to buy something.  I did not have an idea of what was available in the toy stores back then because we did not have a TV.  I chose some tiny, sweet smelling strawberry short cake figurines and treasured those little dolls, especially as my Pa passed away not long after.

My girls have several Strawberry shortcake dolls but have not been into them the way I had hoped - there's still time for Jessica though of course ;)

When I saw this Strawberry Shortcake Party featured over at Amy Atlas' Sweet Designs Blog my heart missed a beat.  The stunning combination of bright pinks, greens and yellows totally sucked me in!


You can go here to see even more!


1 comment:

  1. Strawberry Shortcake and My Child dolls were my favourite as a kid :) have to admit I prefer the more modern Strawberry shortcake tho, and am glad that Ella loves them as I have no other options ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...