Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I've been tagged

Ok... I've been tagged by Michelle from Happenstance

The rules of the game are as follows:

1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.

Well... for some reason this reminds me of some line in 'Emma' only I feel like that old woman... what was her name??

Ok... so 6 unimportant things about myself... let's see.. this could take a while. It's 8.52pm right now....
1. I'm addicted to the quiet time at night when all the kids are asleep in bed. I love it so much that I actually have to force myself to go to bed otherwise I think I'd be up until 3-4am every night.
2. I love white! I want to paint everything in my house white... my tables, chairs, buffet and hutch. I want to recover my lounge white and I want a white kitchen.
3. The first initial of my kids and husband spells my husbands name (you said unimportant)
4. I have little 'white cross in red square phobia'. I find it really hard to go there and click!
5. Whilst most people dread becoming like their mother I secretly(well no longer) would love to be like her (in most ways!)
6. I don't want to turn 30!

Ok... so I tag:
Aunty Vicki (who hasn't yet told me her blog address)
2 drops of love (who needs to get started and change her blog name to 4 drops :)
Taylor Made (the more of us who tag her the better chance of a post!)
My Inspiration Journal
Ali Edwards (!!! Just kidding!!!)
The Drew Family... you just never know !!

Ok... so now the time is 9.20!!



1 comment:

  1. ha ha - u were in a crazy mood :) now whenever I click on that white 'x' I'm gonna think of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...