Friday, May 23, 2008

Scrappin' Bug

I've got the bug again, and I'm loving it!

At the moment I've got several projects I want to do...
1. My little Cherub's Transparent Album
I'm finally getting into it - and loving it. I was scrapping with my Sister in Law and she said - "just go for it" so I have. I'm doing random pages of everything and figure that as the year goes on I'll be able to add to the pages. I'd show you what I've done so far but hubby has the camera with him.
2. Missy's first day of school, writing and home reader pages.
3. Get started on Cherub's baby album.

So, I'm off for morning tea with my beautiful 'step' sister in law and her cute as a button 15 mth old then back home for some good solid scrapping!!

1 comment:

  1. good on you! i love the satisfaction when things are getting done!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...