Friday, March 6, 2009

Canberra Show

On Saturday Josh and I took Sarah, Hannah and my nephew Lachlan out to Canberra show. We had a ball - but were so exhausted at the end.

I have always loved Canberra show! I LOVE rides - I love that adreneline rush!! Although it's been so long since I've been on a ride that I felt sick watching them. The main reason it's been so long is Josh is totally opposite to me when it comes to rides. It was a big thing for Josh to take the kids on the ferris wheel.

Here are some pics from the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. that photo of Sarah on the ferris wheel is priceless!

    I love the Canberra show too, love all the rides, showbags, fairy floss...mmm... We were thinking about going this year but decided to wait til Kai's a bit older...lol we might even start saving now so when we finally get there we can go all out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a really lovely day!

    We might make it one year!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...