Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Summer holidays

I can't believe it's only 5 more weeks until the summer holidays!

I love the holidays but I do find that if there's no structure, the days pass quickly with nothing done that is out of the ordinary. I love this idea! It's so quick and simple and would help me to put more structure in the long hot summer days.
Here's another idea:

Inside each little flap is something to do on that day. I guess you could make it for the kids or for yourself.

Some holiday prompts can be found here, such as:
- make a Christmas card for your teacher
- hug everyone in your family
- write I love you notes to your family and put them under their pillows.
- say a prayer for the world's hungry people.

Have a great week!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...