Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Colour Theme

Do you have a colour scheme at Christmas?

I'd like to, but at the
moment it's difficult because my walls are all still pink. I'm slowly persuading Josh to let me paint them - then I'd love a white Christmas. If I can't have one outside then I'll have one inside!

For the Christmas Eve dinner with my family I'm
using red and white. I love the classic but fresh look of red and white.

I think a duck egg blue and red Christmas would be nice too!!


1. ROCKIN ROBIN, 2. Christmas dummy cake, 3. a 'whatnot' gleeful tree..., 4. red + white twine, 5. Snow Wreath, 6. zipping up me boots!, 7. Untitled, 8. Brook and drake, 9. Untitled, 10. Christmas Cookies-Snow Flakes, 11. sneek peek_1, 12. Untitled, 13. raspberry and pink peppercorn macarons, 14. rag swags and wreaths (4), 15. peppermint bouquet, 16. sophia's winter placemat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...