Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Inspiration

I love Christmas and thought I'd share some of the things that I am loving this month.

The girls and I have started baking a few bits and pieces but have not started decorating the house just yet - hopefully tonight :)

I'm looking forward to making a gingerbread house again next week.

Natasha found here, is a huge inspiration to me on Christmas cooking and she paints her icing! This is her gingerbread house from last year and I can't wait to see what she does this year!

I'm also love pretty much anything by Glorious Treats! She has heaps of tutorials on her blog for making gingerbread, decorating biscuits and even how to make these cute snowflakes.

I've been loving these stocking here also by Camille Roskelley and just this week she uploaded a PDF pattern for them in her shop. I think they're gorgeous!

Another PDF pattern, not so Christmassy! I'm making some of these for baby girl 4. They're from Sweet Pea Patterns on Etsy.

And one more recipe for this cute Christmas Biscuit House found at taste.com.au. It looks really easy and I think the girls will love making it!

I think that's enough for now. I'm off to get something more productive done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...