Thursday, January 19, 2012

Simple Women's Daybook


I haven't had much time over the past few days to write a blog post so I thought I'd share a quick day book entry.  This idea comes from Simple Women's Daybook.


Outside my window... 
My little rose garden has been flowering!  I'm so pleased to have some colour in the garden.  Some of my favourite roses are there such as Double Delight and Just Joey.

I am wondering...
How my friend is going with her new baby today ....?
I am thankful for...
Mum and Dad taking the older two girls to Sydney for a few nights.  

From the kitchen...
Marinated meats and salads for a bbq at my place tonight.

I am wearing...
Denim skirt and a t-shirt.

I am creating...
Nothing at the moment *sigh* but I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things real soon and finish Jessica's cot quilt before the cooler weather sets in.


I am hoping...
The new dog does not pull my washing off the line and wreak havoc in the back yard!

I am hearing...
Olivia talking to her sisters on the phone.  She just told them she loves them, so sweet!

Around the house...
Lots of things to be put away.


One of my favorite things...
Paint.  I love paint and have so many things to paint at the moment!

I am looking forward to:
A fun day for Olivia tomorrow doing exactly what she wants.


A few plans for the rest of the week:
Catching up with a friend who has been living in Timor.
A birthday party
More cooking and trying new recipes.
More garden work.
Hopefully I'll get to watch a game or two of the Australian Open!
I hope you're enjoying your week!
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...