Sunday, March 4, 2012

Recipe Rut

I'm in a rut when it comes to trying out new recipes at the moment.

I used to plan my weekly menus and include as many new recipes from my favourite recipe books each week.

At the moment I am planning day-to-day from the food I have on hand.  When I shop I buy meat and familiar groceries that are on special.  Each day I put something together with what I have and maybe a trip to the grocery store for an essential item.  While this is working, it is not very motivating.  I love trying new recipes and especially finding new recipes that my family love.

So, my goal is to just make one new recipe each week.

Anyone who knows me personally knows that I am a big Donna Hay fan!  I love her recipes and the fact that I have never found a dud!

These are the books I am going to cook out of over the next few weeks:

Simple Dinners


 Current Donna Hay issue.

We're off for a family holiday next week so I'm going to enjoy getting my head stuck into these and a few other recipe books. 

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...