Thursday, June 28, 2012

Turquoise and Pink

Well I think it's time for an update on Sarah's room.

The plans were all going along well in my head, but Sarah had a different idea.  She wanted a bright turquoise!  I'm not a huge fan of bright colours but I could see it working and would really like her room to be a reflection of what she loves, not what I love.  Anyway, yesterday I bit the bullet and bought her this beautiful new doona cover. The picture does not show just how bright it is.  It looks lovely with bright pink also so we have decided on a bright turquoise and pink room. 

  
Today I went and bought her paint for her feature wall - half strength dulux tapioca.  It's a pale bright turquoise....  I'm just hoping this all comes together in the end!!

Here are some inspiration pictures for turquoise and pink...











Let the fun begin :)  I hope she loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...