Thursday, April 17, 2008

Inspired..

After visiting a blog Michelle reccomended I thought of responding to these sentence starters. You may like to give it a go too :)

Outside my Window...pitch black
I am thinking...I will go and make a cuppa and have a chat with my husband
I am thankful for... Missy wanting to help me hang the washing today and doing a good job.
From the kitchen... spaghetti smells mixing with apple pie
I am creating... canvases for my baby's wall
I am going...to do some ironing
I am reading..."Power of a Positive Mum"
I am hoping...Everything's going well with Dad and Mum in Thailand
I am hearing...The music from the menu of a Barbie Dvd playing over and over
Around the house... tired children in bed rubbing their sleepy eyes
One of my favorite things... smiles from Cherub
A few plans for the rest of the week... Bunnings, painting, Dad and Mum coming home, 2 nights of youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...