Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Bow Cake

Well, I guess it's pretty obvious what is consuming my thoughts these days! Here is a cake I made on Tuesday for a dear friend of mine (Diane). The cake is a chocolate mudcake with ganache. The bow on top is also made out of icing.
(Should have taken a before shot!)

Sorry, I didn't get a good before shot!

I've also been making a cake for a friend's 18th. The cake is ready to be assembled and decorated now but I'll post it up on Sat night after the party :)




Here's some more pics of some 'WOW' cakes!

4 comments:

  1. wow check those cakes out Ruth, I love the top left one with the pink roses and green ribbon and love the photo cake too, amazing. Your cake looks great too you really have the talent for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooooo clever. And patient!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you do the bow.. Would love to be able to do this.. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that looks awesome Ruth... I LOVE the bow, it looks excellent!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...