Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Update

I haven't been blogging recently so for the time being I'm going to keep the blogs down to one (just this one).

Here's an update on what's been going on in the Drew household...

Olivia...
On Sunday Olivia turned ONE! I'll post shortly on Olivia at one year old for record sake. It was 39 degrees the day of the party. We had originally planned to go to Tuggeranong park but did a quick last minute change to Mum and Dad's home for the aircon. Josh bought some water guns to put inside pass the parcel which came in really handy afterwards leading to a massive water fight!

Olivia had her one year old immunisation today which was really sad! She screamed her little head off. Poor little thing is having a nap now.

Me...
I've almost finished scrapping this mini album for Olivia. Just need to add a few embellishments but am having trouble finding the right colours. I'm going to head over to the Art Store today to see if I can find the bits and pieces I need.

I've been trying to get some scrapbooking updated recently. So far I've done a layout for each child - Sarah's was from starting kindy last year! It's been THAT long!

Hannah...
Hannah is starting preschool tomorrow. It's been such a long time coming and the 'big day' has finally arrived! Will share some photos soon.
Sarah...
Sarah's in year one this year! She wasn't very excited about returning until she lost her first tooth that morning! It wasn't even wobbly! She's in a 1/2 class and has made many new friends already. She's sitting next to a little girl at the moment and has been planning midnight trips to Big Splash with her. Sarah's been packing her bag each night and waiting for the knock on the window at midnight! (I've been hiding the keys just in case she decides to go looking for her!) I don't imagine for a minute that Sarah would even wake up in the night.

Josh...
Will be starting a new job in March - very exciting!

5 comments:

  1. Do I become worried??...

    Lovely post, and woah, doesn't time fly! They are growing so quickly. What happened? Year one, preschool, what happened to last year? Hannah is in year 3 this year.
    I must say that Olivia's cake and cupcakes were nothing short of amazing! You nearly need another blog just for your cakes. What a lovely birthday on such a hot day. You managed well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cake!! Clever, clever clever...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...