Monday, March 26, 2012

Favourite Blogs: Simplify

Camille Roskelley's blog, Simplify, is definitely one of my very favourite blogs!  Every time I go there I ohh and ahh over the beautiful colours, patchwork and latest projects!

She has an amazing ability to put colours together and has created several moda fabric lines with her mum such as this one here.


Her patterns are all gorgeous!  I bought the pattern for the stockings below in 2011 because I wanted to teach myself the hexagonal quilting.  Maybe one day... :)



*sigh...* 

She has a good sense of humour about the imperfect things in life :)


And.... just when her blog was already great, she started posting about the renovations in her new house!!  I love seeing before and after shots!  Camille is a hard worker and a DIYer which I find very inspirational.
Before...

After... (she designed this also!)


So here's the link again!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...